Refrigerator Features and Functions
- Refrigerator - 15.4 cu. ft.
- Freezer - 6.7 cu. ft.
- Total - 22.1 cu. ft.
Freezer Features and Functions
- Theater LED Lighting
- Adjustable Cold Zone™ Drawer can be set for either produce or long-term fresh meat storage with its separate temperature control
- Two Adjustable Humidity Zone™ Drawers
- Four adjustable tempered-glass spillproof shelves; three sliding; one slide under
- In-the-door dairy compartment with cover
- Additional storage in five large door bins; two bins store gallon containers
- Premium air purification system keeps clean air circulating to prevent odor transfer
- Premium water filter provides a cleaner supply of ice by filtering bad tastes, odor, sediment, and harmful contaminants
- Two level slide-out baskets
- Separate ice drawer
- Self-closing freezer drawer
- Electronic controls with digital temperature readouts maintain the selected temperature in both refrigerator and freezer compartments
- Water filter and air filter indicator lights illuminate when filters needs replacing
- Fast freeze and Fast Ice settings
- Door-Open Alarm warns when door has been ajar for an extended period of time
- High Temperature and Power Fail Alarms
- Sabbath mode
- 24" Cabinet-Depth design integrates with surrounding cabinetry
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS)
- RVRF3361 - 36" Wide Freestanding French-Door Bottom-Freezer
- Cabinet Depth Design - Conventional, freestanding refrigerator size with 24 inch deep side panels integrates seamlessly with any pre-existing, surrounding cabinetry.
- Electronic Temperature Control - Electronic controls with digital temperature readout.
- Premium Air Purification System - Premium air purification system keeps clean air circulating to prevent odor transfer.
- Adjustable Shelves - Four adjustable tempered glass spill-proof shelves: three sliding; one slide-under.
- Adjustable ColdZone™ Drawer - Cold Zone™ Drawer can be set for either produce or long-term meat storage with its separate temperature control.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.